Rowlett Creek 2016 - White Bass

More reports from the field; White Bass seems to be the targeted fish so far!

chanceg2784: Re: Rowlett Creek 2016
How long do you guys stay in one particular spot? I think my problem is that I find a spot that I think could hold fish, and I stay there making cast after cast and come up empty. From reading reports here, it looks like you have to keep changing spots until you find the area that they are holding. Deep down I know that I should pick up and move on down to the next hole, but I just cant force myself to make the move. I equate it to sitting at a slot machine for too long...you know you need to get up, but keep putting money in thinking the next pull is going to be the one.

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

How Do We Clean and Cook Trout?

Over-Lining Our Fly Rods

TRDW Flyfest...

Blue River for Switch Rod Casting Practice...! #switchrod #flyfishing

Glendover Park This Evening

Ukulele and Q&A and Near Deere Give Away!

Below the Dam at Texoma September 15, 2016

First Trout Caught at End of the Garden Creek!

Denison Dam Tonight

What is the Best Setup for a Beginner.... #flyfishing