Switch Rods Anyone - Let's Talk Fishing - Average Joe's Live Broadcast

This round I talk about Switch Rods and my practice session casting a Double Spey and a Snap C. Got lots of practice to go but still good to know the Overhead and Switch Casts are at the ready next time I take the Switch Rod.

Of course, I had to catch a fish or two... so I fished a little creek. It's a lot more rod than needed for the Sunfish I was catching. Great practice for when I target trout!

#flyfishing #fishing #livestream




Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

How Do We Clean and Cook Trout?

Blue River for Switch Rod Casting Practice...! #switchrod #flyfishing

TRDW Flyfest...

Ukulele and Q&A and Near Deere Give Away!

First Trout Caught at End of the Garden Creek!

Denison Dam Tonight

What is the Best Setup for a Beginner.... #flyfishing

Lake Lavon This Morning

COAF Field Team Vlog #1... Sonic Pond This Round