Let's Talk Fly Fishing - Blue River Oklahoma Recap - Average Joe's Live Broadcast @COAFFieldTeam

 This round I recap Sunday's fishing trip to the Blue River in Oklahoma - specifically,

  1. Fishing flies I used
  2. Exploring the area north of Hughes Crossing
  3. What worked and what did not work
  4. And, what I would do next round

Do checkout the livestream, and do checkback for more Livestreams from the Team!



Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Back Again to Murphy City Hall Pond This Round! (Feb 24, 2015)

How Do We Clean and Cook Trout?