Weekend Approaching... (TBT to January 15, 2015)

Weekend is approaching. No solid plans but I am sure the Team is game for another round of fishing.

On another note, I received a tracking number from TenkaraBum for the Micro Fishing Rod I ordered. It looks like it may arrive this weekend!

Also, I found a cool tip from TenkaraBum's website for taking pictures of little fish - a Micro Fishing Photo Tank. It comes from the Container Store and is used for storing cotton swabs.... Cool stuff!

Micro Fishing Photo Tank


Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!