Rain and Cold. No Fishing Today. (TBT to January 11, 2015)

The morning started with rain and cold temperatures. So, we decided to hold on fishing today. And, knowing the work week will be a busy one, it looks like the next chance to go fishing will be next weekend.

Until then, I plan to make some time for fly tying - specifically, more Soft Hackle Wet Flies in the traditional and Tenkara patterns.

In preparation for this, I broke away from the Cowboys and Packers Football Game to pick up a Partridge Cape/Skin at Cabela's. It looks like I have a enough feathers to make more than a few fishing flies.

Afterwards, I made it back in time to watch the remainder of the game; I should have stayed at Cabela's longer... wished the Call Reversal did not happen.

Oh well, here is to next Season



Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!