Micro Fishing... Kiyotaki 18 Arrived! (TBT to January 16, 2015)

A package arrived from TenkaraBum today! It's was the Kiyotaki 18 Rod I ordered. Only two days to deliver; like the fast shipping! Now, gotta try it out! Now I am ready to give Micro Fishing a try; if I could only break away from the "salt mines"!

Jump to August 2015... fishing video of the Kiyotaki 18:



Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Back Again to Murphy City Hall Pond This Round! (Feb 24, 2015)