Don't Cut Your Fly Line... Please! Fly Line To Leader Connections #flyfishing #tips

While surfing the net, checked out Texas Fishing Forum’s fly fishing thread. Noted a question that got our attention.

“How do I know if a cut off to much of my fly line……..? I’m a newbie and I’m wondering if I cut off to much. I am also looking for some lessons. I want to fish for trout in the future so I want to be able to lay the line down on the water softly. Thanks in advance”

This video provides our suggestions and fits our Team’s goal… “Learn to fish by our trials and errors” which we have made lots of errors over the years.

Short answer to the question… “Don’t cut your fly line… Please!”

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

COAF Field Team Vlog #3 - Quick Trip... "Just a Flesh Wound"

Denison Dam Fishing for Gar... by Chance Anyone?

Denison Dam Tailrace Fishing | Things We Like To Have

Frisco Commons For Trout! #livestream

General Observations for Locating Fish in a River