Don't Cut Your Fly Line... Please! Fly Line To Leader Connections #flyfishing #tips

While surfing the net, checked out Texas Fishing Forum’s fly fishing thread. Noted a question that got our attention.

“How do I know if a cut off to much of my fly line……..? I’m a newbie and I’m wondering if I cut off to much. I am also looking for some lessons. I want to fish for trout in the future so I want to be able to lay the line down on the water softly. Thanks in advance”

This video provides our suggestions and fits our Team’s goal… “Learn to fish by our trials and errors” which we have made lots of errors over the years.

Short answer to the question… “Don’t cut your fly line… Please!”

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

Another Question... Tennis Ball Fishing Float #fishingfloat

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Stripers at Possum Kingdom!

Old Abu Garcia Inline Spinner Catches 20+ Fish | Vintage Lure Series - Round 3

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing