Nice urban carp

Carp report anyone!

 

Re: Nice urban carp [by J-Moe]

Nice job Robert. Those things hit like a freight train. I'm usually fishing with 6 lb. line when I run into them. I believe I've been broken off more times than I have actually caught them. I found a community lake with some monsters in it this summer. I put on 12 lb. test and they still broke me off. Small mouth bass, hybrids and carp are on top of my list for great fighting freshwater fish.

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

 

 

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Back Again to Murphy City Hall Pond This Round! (Feb 24, 2015)