Community Lakes - Bethany

Bass are active it sounds like from a report from Bethany Lakes!
McKinneyLonghorn: Re: Community Lakes
Nice fish Fisherman13. I was a bit sick over the weekend so I didn't get out, but I did get out Monday night at Bethany. Some fish were on their beds, but the four I caught were caught off-shore. Got three on a wakebait and one on a Baby Brush Hog, which I tossed out after a fish swirled on my wakebait but didn't commit. Nothing big, but a four fish night is not bad. Here is the video.


 Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Blue River for Switch Rod Casting Practice...! #switchrod #flyfishing

iFishNews Fishing Podcast #3 - Tenkara Fishing in Close Quarters?

Ukulele and Q&A and Near Deere Give Away!

First Trout Caught at End of the Garden Creek!

Denison Dam Tonight

Lake Lavon This Morning

COAF Field Team Vlog #1... Sonic Pond This Round

Fishing Report from Australia...! #australiatroutfishing #australia

First Fish for 2021!