Community Lakes - Bethany

Bass are active it sounds like from a report from Bethany Lakes!
McKinneyLonghorn: Re: Community Lakes
Nice fish Fisherman13. I was a bit sick over the weekend so I didn't get out, but I did get out Monday night at Bethany. Some fish were on their beds, but the four I caught were caught off-shore. Got three on a wakebait and one on a Baby Brush Hog, which I tossed out after a fish swirled on my wakebait but didn't commit. Nothing big, but a four fish night is not bad. Here is the video.


 Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Back Again to Murphy City Hall Pond This Round! (Feb 24, 2015)