Lake Somerville

I went out to the lakeside of the dam last week to see if there were any white bass surfacing. Just before dark there were a bunch surfacing but they were all small. I suspect they were the crop from the spawn earlier this year. Looks like we had another good spawn as there were lots of them surfacing. I sure hope we get some good rains before December as the lake is over a foot low and I suspect the COE will have to flow some more water this summer.

 

 

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Back Again to Murphy City Hall Pond This Round! (Feb 24, 2015)