Lake Somerville

I went out to the lakeside of the dam last week to see if there were any white bass surfacing. Just before dark there were a bunch surfacing but they were all small. I suspect they were the crop from the spawn earlier this year. Looks like we had another good spawn as there were lots of them surfacing. I sure hope we get some good rains before December as the lake is over a foot low and I suspect the COE will have to flow some more water this summer.

 

 

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Stripers at Possum Kingdom!

Another Question... Tennis Ball Fishing Float #fishingfloat

Simple Fly Tying Pattern | Pat's Rubber Leg Variant

Getting Started Fly Fishing | Casting Quality Fly Line with a Bamboo Stake...?

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

DIY Tanago Rod

DIY Wooden Trout Net | Do Over Anyone?

Old Abu Garcia Inline Spinner Catches 20+ Fish | Vintage Lure Series - Round 3