Rowlett Creek 2016-2017

Fished RC this morning and crazy enough there are a other people who braved the winter chill. Managed to land a handful of small crappie and missed a lot of thump, can't even feel my fingers. Met Jimmy along the way and I too managed to land a sand bass. I totally did not expect that but the only keeper of the day, a thick 12 incher. If you dare brave the winter chill tomorrow wear a lot layers, the bottled water I brought with me was chilled. Be safe everyone and tight lines!

 

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Another Question... Tennis Ball Fishing Float #fishingfloat

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Do We Clean and Cook Trout?