Community Lakes

Nice Bass from the local ponds!

 

 

ckcrew: Re: Community Lakes

Well, I had a much better weekend than fisherman13 had. Saturday after watching the UFC card at a friend's house in carrollton, I decided check out a pond around the corner from his house(at midnight). It was a good night! Ended up catching 10 bass.

2 lbs, 6 ozs
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ckcrew/IMAG1289.jpg

Then caught this fatty around 1:
4 Lbs, 5 ozs
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ckcrew/IMAG1295.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ckcrew/IMAG1294.jpg

This one had a ewg hook stuck in his gullet. It looked like he broke off very recently. I tried to do some surgery and remove the hook but I was unsuccessful. So I let him go with the hook still in his gullet.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ckcrew/IMAG1290.jpg

I prob lost another 3-4 nice fish due to some error on my part. I've been fishing with a fluorcarbon leader and it feels very different versus tying directly to braid. I'm still trying to get the feel of it.

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Another Question... Tennis Ball Fishing Float #fishingfloat

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Stripers at Possum Kingdom!

Old Abu Garcia Inline Spinner Catches 20+ Fish | Vintage Lure Series - Round 3

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing