Lake Somerville

Latest on the White Bass run on Somerville…

commander1967: Re: Lake Somerville
Newman's open for the HIKE in......I do believe creek walking is done for the year. But I am going to hit it ONE more time before ready'ing the boat. my son, wife and I are going to do the walk one last time. Hopefully find a few stragglers through out the creek. Hit a couple of the deep holes to check for those crappie. We shall see.....ONE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!....see ya out there.

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Old Abu Garcia Inline Spinner Catches 20+ Fish | Vintage Lure Series - Round 3

How Do We Clean and Cook Trout?