Lake Lavon Dam

A report from Lake Lavon… looks like some fish.
Perry: Re: Lavon dam
I went down this morning .. People catching a couple sandbass, buffalo,and drum.. It was actually a lot slower than I thought it would be.. Didn't see any hybrids caught or crappie but I'm sure they are in there somewhere.. I was only able to stay for hour or so.. Long enough to find out that I have a leak in my waders!!

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

What Kind of Spinning Gear and Do We Use a Swivel?

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Fly Casting with a Three Foot Fly Rod and no Reel... Hand Hold Revisited? #orvis #practicaster #demo

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!