FW: Watched Forum: Fly Fishing : Stinky fun at PK

Liking this report from Possum Kingdom's Tailrace!

 

FWBanger: Stinky fun


http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/fwbanger/Mobile%20Uploads/ADA989FD-F1DA-4DC2-BF5F-D8E2C3796483_zpsrhjoaqer.jpg

I fished the Brazos below PK this morning and I smelled the water long before I saw it. It seemed as though they built the dam out of rotten eggs however the fish were definitely biting. I managed one LMB and around 30 stripers and sandies. I only kept one for dinner, "waste not, want not." Most of them were caught on a new super secret one of a kind fly that was hand-tied by a blind voodoo shaman in the dark jungle of Arizona. It took me two years to learn his language so I could translate the name of the fly into english. As best I can pronounce tell it is pronounced; olive wooly booger.

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

 

 

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Over a Cold... Go Fishing! #fishing #flyfishing

Below the Dam at Texoma September 15, 2016

Fly Fishing : Stripers below PK - Not Good!

General Observations for Locating Fish in a River

Over-Lining Our Fly Rods

TPWD Answers Our Question about Shad!

Lake Somerville

Blue River Catch and Release Information | Questions and Answers | #fishing #flyfishing #blueriver

How Do We Clean and Cook Trout?