Beavers Bend Report from TFF...

Fished below where to upper foot bridge used to be, down to a place we called the Christmas Pool ( that was a long time ago and I don't think it's called that anymore- certainly not after the flood). The river is just littered with fish. There are a lot of fast, shallow runs now that I like to fish with a wooly bugger. I like to skip it on or just below the surface in the fast water and watch the trout smash the fly. You miss a lot more than you catch but it's fun to just watch the strike. I landed twenty and probably missed three or four times that many. It's just crazy right now and the weather is ridiculously nice ( ran the air conditioning in the camper last night). 



__

Retrieved from http://texasfishingforum.com/forums

 

Comments

Enter a keyword to search for archived posts.

Popular posts from this blog

When You Can't Go Fishing, We Can Talk Fishing...!

How Many Fish...? 🤔#shorts

Fly Fishing Tips... How We Fish the Betts Bream Getter!

Cheese Cloth and Bread as Bait

Five Tips For Fly Fishing in a Kayak #kayaking #flyfishing

Another Question... Tennis Ball Fishing Float #fishingfloat

Kastking Zephyr | Checkout Our First Impression Fishing With the BFS Reel | Liking It!

How Do We Clean and Cook Trout?